Well - this is it! The moment that finally got me to start a blog of my own. Eric went into Floyd's barbershop with a head full of beautiful blonde curls and came out with "a haircut like Daddy" (his decision and request to the barber). When I first saw him. I had a visceral reaction that was a mixture of joy, pain, exhilaration and shock. I suddenly knew that I needed a blog. Trite, but true.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Haircut like Daddy
Posted by Staci at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He looks so handsome!!! I loved the curly locks too, though! Either way, he's got a good head of hair.
Happy Day! Happy Day! Staci has a blog! I am so happy! I have butterflies I am so excited...I am not sure which is making me more excited...the fact that you are blogging and now I get to hear about the exciting details of your life or is it that Eric is so cute and looks sooooo much like Doug that it's bizarre!!!
Awe, what a sweet little man! (Honestly, I am a little shocked that you cut his hair!)
When I cut my Julian's hair it was a day of tears, and then later in the week I got over the shock and wondered what took so long to do the deed. I felt like we were leaving babyhood and finding ourselves in boyhood. Congratulations on Eric's haircut- This kid looks fly!
Finally! Grandpa gets in on the action. Thankyou, Staci, it will be wonderful to participate more in your lives. Go to hederherald.blogspot.com to see a renewal of our original blog of several years ago that no one paid attention to. I hope to keep it up and provide something interesting, but then without kids, the James E. Heder household is pretty boring. Helen and I just go to work all day and play on the weekends. Yea! Staci and Doug, those kids are really cute! Eric is identical to Doug at that age. I'd like to hear more about the summer's camping trips and, of course, I want to hear how homeschooling goes. Love, Dad
Glad the experience introduced you to a new world out here!! Isn't it painful when your little boy cuts off his curls, it's almost like he's chopped off an appendage! It made me so sad! So good to see what your family is up to- now MORE pics of YOU!
Post a Comment