Friday night during trick-or-treating.

After the reunion, Saturday night.
I got my hair cut Saturday in preparation for the LA 1st Ward Year 2000 Reunion. I always know it's time, when I've worn a ponytail for several weeks straight.
The reunion was amazing. If I look tired in the "After" pic, it's because we were out sans kids until after 1am. Oh, but what a night. I can't quite put across in this post, how much fun I had seeing people that I hadn't seen in seven years (along with those we see often). We caught up and talked about the old days and laughed and laughed. It was a perfect night.
As a mother of young children, I am not in my most social time of life. I put so much into taking care of my family, and am learning so much as a mother. That said, I also really enjoy a good party!


8 comments:
I looooove it!!!
I am sooooooo jealous!!! I wanted to go sooooooooooooo badly! I have been depressed since I got the invitation. I want to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both your before and after pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am glad you had fun with your old friends, I am jealous of a night out!
Love you!
LOVE the hair!
I was actually baby-sitting for Braden and Michelle Barty on Saturday night so that they could go to the reunion too. I asked them if they saw you and Doug and they said you guys weren't there. Were you guys at different reunions? Either way, I'm glad you guys
It was the same reunion. I guess the Barty's were there and gone, before I arrived. At any rate, we all know when the party started...I am not saying that people screamed when I walked in or anything...
whoa... an honest to goodness party. What a great excuse to put forth the extra effort to shed the mommytail. It's fun to see how nicely you clean up! Your hair (and you) look STUNNING!!
I just found your blog (thanks to Facebook)! I am always happy to find more blogging friends!
Love the hair, and I am glad to have gotten to see pictures of the adorable kids! Hopefully we can catch up in person soon!!
Staci I love your hair. You look gorgeous. I'm still at the lucky if I get a shower stage with Viv. I think of you guys all the time.
Post a Comment