His second trip to Floyd's? Come on! I can't even give Lu a haircut because she STILL doesn't have much hair. Send some of those hair genes my way for the next kid. Ha!
Hope you're doing well with your pregnancy and feeling pretty good!
I see what you mean...super de duper cute! And sitting so still....ahh the power of the sucker! I like the picture of Doug in the background taking the picture. Hope you are feeling well! Take care...we need to talk soon!
5 comments:
His second trip to Floyd's? Come on! I can't even give Lu a haircut because she STILL doesn't have much hair. Send some of those hair genes my way for the next kid. Ha!
Hope you're doing well with your pregnancy and feeling pretty good!
How is it POSSIBLE that he's this big?!? So cute and sweet.
What a sweet boy!! Is that his 2nd haircut already??
I see what you mean...super de duper cute! And sitting so still....ahh the power of the sucker! I like the picture of Doug in the background taking the picture. Hope you are feeling well! Take care...we need to talk soon!
oh no! Now he's all grown up! look at that serious face. "I am so hot".
Post a Comment