Monday, May 10, 2010

Camilla Joyce Heder - Born 5/6/10

Camilla Joyce Heder, 8lbs. 12 oz.
Born at home on May 6th, 2010 at 4:05
Conrad turned two years old on on May 6th, and got an extra special birthday surprise that afternoon!
These pictures were taken early Friday morning during our first family cuddlefest with our new baby.
More pictures to come!

Daddy and Camilla
Olivia and Camilla

11 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I am dying to hear how your home birth went. One of these days when you have a spare moment (ha, ha, yeah right) I'd love to read it on your blog. Or you can just tell me on the phone. Anyway, super excited for you guys!

Kathy said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous! I'd love to hear the story, too. She really is to die for!

Rachel said...

She is adorable!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! Perfect fit! I can not wait to hold her!


p.s. the co-sleeper looks beautiful too!

Jessica said...

She has her own look but I can totally see some Olivia in there. She is beautiful! And Olivia is looking pretty amazingly cute in that pic too.

Rachel said...

She is bee-u-tiful! Congratulations! I'm so excited to swap "mother of four" stories. Best of luck..can't wait to meet her!

embot said...

Congrats to your family, Camilla is just darling!! And welcome to the 4 kid club. It's a wonderful place to be!

Diana said...

She is gorgeous! And what a happy family you all make! I am so happy for you and your continuum family! Madeline is excited too, we even sang a song about it!

Kristen said...

gah! your family is so gorgeous! I cannot take it. one more baby girl to covet.

i am so glad things went the way they did.

Helen said...

She is a true beauty - but then again, how could she not be. I'm so happy that all went well and that you were able to realize your dream of having a home birth. We love you all!!!

2x2momma said...

Congratulations! She's so gorgeous. You guys all look fantastic.

kristen said...

See, I told you Lolin would have some big competition when Camilla comes along. What a perfect, gorgeous baby! Congratulations! I hope all went well and continues to go well.