
As mentioned in my first swim suit post, I truly believe that the perfect one piece bathing suit is akin to the Holy Grail. I have a broad and deep respect for the bikini in it's many incarnations. A really well fitting bikini is a dream come true. Even still, I have almost never seen a truly beautiful one piece bathing suit in person. Sadly, most I have seen and experienced, seem to squash the beautiful aspects of a woman's body in a MOST unflattering fashion. But still, the dream lived on. Occasionally in an old film, the heroine would appear in a simple yet glamorous swimming costume leaving me to think..."There must be a way to find such suit for myself". I longed for the elegance and power that such a suit exudes.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Bringing sexy back...to the one piece
With no further ado, it is my great pleasure to announce that THE SEARCH IS OVER. With my new Malia Mills Damsel suit in rich, shimmering henna, my life has been changed forever. After trying on several different styles at the bright cozy boutique, I am now thoroughly convinced that the one piece bathing suit can be the most alluring and elegant piece in a woman's swim wardrobe. The fit and detail of these Malia Mills suits is truly beyond compare. Honestly, how often do you shop for swimwear and encounter the challenge of deciding between several suits that look and feel amazing? It was not an easy decision, but a very fun one!
Special thanks to Jim, Helen, Rachel, Sarah and Diana for the thoughtful and generous birthday gifts of Malia Mills gift certificates! What a thrill!
Posted by Staci at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Wow. My answer is never. Never have I shopped for swimwear and encountered the challenge of deciding between several suits that looked and felt amazing.
Ok so even though this post is not intended to get comments from a single male at the age of 24 it's gonna get one. I have said before that exact comment about how much one piece bathing suits can be the most un-flattering thing even on a beautiful girl, it sucks for you guys. Especially since a good bikini can be the MOST flattering thing ever on even an ok looking girl. What is a girl that wants to try and be more modest supposed to do. . . . . well I say just go with the Bikini but if you have found the answer I will do my part as a single man to advertise it. There ya go!
I was wondering which bathing suit you would end up going with. I LOVE it! I bet you look amazing in it! It's stunning. It's a piece of artwork. Someday I hope to own one myself. Can't wait! Happy birthday to Staci!
Hey Staci - Will you please take me to the Malia Mills boutique? I usually dread the necessary swimsuit shopping excursion but I hope to put those dreaded days behind me with your help. Let's do it soon before spring break. Thanks for this necessary and timely blog.
Stacey, Thank you for continuing your efforts as a Malia Mills Maven! We are a small company with a big mission -- Love Thy Differences, and you fully embrace that!
Thank you!
Rock That Damsel, Hot Mama!!
looking v forward to accompanying you to the beach in said swimsuit.
fearful that i may not be able to do so until i am also equally fabulously (and expensively) clad.
dang it.
I want to know when you are going to post a picture of yourself in the new bathing suit. I think that might be the ultimate public display of affection.
I'm so glad that you thoroughly enjoyed the gift. Once again...Happy Birthday!
I can only imagine what a truly gratifying and intensely spiritual experience it must be to find the one, the only, the perfect suit. Congratulations, that is the best birthday present ever.
Staci! I LOVE it! It's gorgeous! Let's seriously go shopping there if/when we come out (maybe this summer) --I need to experience this magical place!
That's beatiful!
For Pete's sake... I want to see the real model in this amazing suit. We all need your inspiration. I can't ever remember finding a bathing suit I love - It was always a necessary evil to be endured Maybe that can change now - I'll have to see.
Post a Comment