
We attended a totally epic Easter party at the Chamberlain's beautiful home in Burbank on Sunday night. Doug (the host) set up this great shot of all the babies in attendance. Happy to report that the group is definitely doing their part to multiply and replenish the greater LA area!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Happy Easter!
Posted by Staci at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow...how'd he do that? Is that a backdrop or is that photo shop? What cute babies!
Okay, Conrad is even more beautiful than I remember!
What a great picture!
That is freaking adorable! Didn't Doug Chamberlain put up a studio in his garage. I love that picture of all those babies. Should be framed.
cute, cute, cute. Conrad shines of course.
We had so much fun! It was so great to see you guys. Gotta get together more than once a year, although with all those kids we're going to have to rent out a hall or something. Good thing Dough and Emily moved into (what feels like) a mansion!
I LOVE that picture! I wish I knew Photoshop better!
Post a Comment