Friday, September 18, 2009

Peggy Does It Again!

Peggy O'Mara, editor of Mothering Magazine, writes a monthly column for her magazine entightled "a quiet place". Nearly every article she has written has touched me deeply as a person and a mother. This month, she writes simply about the experience of a drug-free birth. I wish I had read this article when I was a first time expectant mother. The article is called, "Does it hurt"?".

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I need to renew my Mothering subscription. That helped me, even after having a natural birth, I still have the same fears of a first time mom, Time to think differently.

love you.

Sarah Heder said...

Another article that just makes me wish I had all this information before I had my first child. Good read.

2x2momma said...

Looks like you're doing a lot of expecting-mom reading right now. I like that even though you've been through it before, you're still trying to educate yourself on the process. There is so much to learn in this amazing journey...