Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Big News!

Doug and I are happy to announce that we are expecting our fourth child in April of 2010.



11 comments:

2x2momma said...

Congratulations!! You guys are amazing!

Kathy said...

That is awesome! It's been fun to find your blog and see your darling family. Good luck with the pregnancy! 4 is great--albeit a bit busy. :)

Jessica said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratualtions!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

WHHHHHAAATTTT???!!! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you guys...slightly miffed that I'm receiving this news via blog, not via phone, but still happy for you nevertheless! Seriously, I'm really excited!

Sarah Heder said...

Yippiee!!!! My guess is that you're having a boy.

Unknown said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you!

Heidi said...

Congratulations Staci, I'm so excited for you and Doug. I really miss you guys:(
Heidi

reevergirl said...

Oh my gosh! This is big news! Congratulations! Love you all.

beautifuldey said...

Congrats...I've been waiting for news like this from you! Hope you're feeling okay.

Helen said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Can't believe you announced it on your blog, but thrilled, nevertheless.

Kerri said...

Congrats, Staci! I am so excited for you guys! Wow, 4 kids! Hope you are feeling well!