My brother, Jeff, and his fiance, Andrea, were married and sealed in the Mesa, Arizona temple on December 29, 2008. The ceremony was beautiful, and the bride incredibly radiant. Here is a shot from the reception of Doug holding Conrad. There may be more to come. I will try to include one of the happy couple.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Father and Son
Posted by Staci at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is a great picture! (but their wedding date was the 30th, at least your typo was better than mine, hahah)
That picture IS so cute! Although, I still can't decide who Conrad looks like, not that it matters, but I'm still trying to figure it out. Congrats to your brother and his new wife!
This is a GREAT picture of those two! Hang it on a wall or something. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Yes, I agree that the pictures of the family and of Doug and Conrad are great. Conrad seems to have matured in his looks even in the few weeks since he was here! The little ones are wonderful to enjoy. As Staci says in her post about the Duggars, "they are a gift from God".
I love happy photos of babies and daddies!
Some seriously handsome dudes!
That is so cute! Love Olivia.
Your little guy is sooo cute. I can't believe that it has been so long. I'm sending you and email.
Post a Comment