Over the river and through the woods...
...to Grandmother's house we go!
Olivia the Snow Queen
Eric and Mary in the snow

Grandpa Heder worked with the kids on origami ornaments for this little Christmas Tree.
We had a wonderful and adventurous time in Salem at Grandma and Grandpa Heder's home for Christmas. We enjoyed lots of snow, treats and time with our loved ones.

7 comments:
I am so glad that we got you guys almost all to ourselves. It was such a treat. I wish we could have hung out a bit longer. How was your drive home? Did you make it to Arizona? Are you ready to not drive anywhere ever again? WE already miss you! Take care...we love you!
Staci, comment on Sarah's blog, I love being able to keep in touch via blogging. Snow looks fab, Kate is dying to go to the snow but I think the beach is more likely with this weather!
I meant to say I saw your comment on Sarah's blog and thats how I found your blog...
Geez! And I thought we had a lot of snow when we were in Utah!!! That looks fun (as long as you don't have to drive in it).
Ha! You guys got snowed in too... what a delight. Looks like you all really enjoyed it. What an experience.
fun snow pictures! And I love the new photo on your blog header. Buncha cuties!
Hi momy that is fun! Love Olivia
Post a Comment