that is a great salad! They are ADORABLE!!! We miss you!
Wow - what cute boys!!!! It's been too long. I'm glad they like chicken salad - so do I!
Is this a recipe you made? If so, I must have the recipe...especially if it is easy!
mine love it too! it = life so much easier.
As I'm looking at this picture, I'm wishing I had the recipe for this Chinese Chicken salad because it is one of my favorites! So, put up the recipe now! I am hungry! Cute, cute boys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is a great salad!
They are ADORABLE!!! We miss you!
Wow - what cute boys!!!! It's been too long. I'm glad they like chicken salad - so do I!
Is this a recipe you made? If so, I must have the recipe...especially if it is easy!
mine love it too! it = life so much easier.
As I'm looking at this picture, I'm wishing I had the recipe for this Chinese Chicken salad because it is one of my favorites! So, put up the recipe now! I am hungry! Cute, cute boys!
Post a Comment