Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fourth of July 2009

I just came across these pictures of us in the Marina for the Fourth. I am not sure why I didn't get these up right away???

And the main event begins...
These guys were excited about the 4th, too!
Eric rode in the Ohman's boat
Doug, Conrad and Olivia in our boat

6 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

You guys look like the happiest, cutest family ever in that first picture!

Jessica said...

Love the pic of the whole family.

Helen said...

Brings back memories of last 4th of July with you. We had so much fun on the boats.

2x2momma said...

Where is that place?? Looks great.

Rachel said...

I agree...why didn't you get these up sooner because that is about the cutest picture of your family...defines the personality of everyone...Love it!

Kristen said...

next year we have got to do that. It looks like so much fun!