Friday, July 31, 2009

Powerful Birth Story


I have been thinking a lot about birth today, and I came across an amazing story on the Mothering Magazine site.


I especially love how the mother writes about being guided by her intuition, which she also calls "a still, small voice", and having her pregnancy and birth held in a "bubble of safety".

To all my pregnant friends and family: I wish you a beautiful and peaceful births!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That was beautiful and powerful. Thanks!


(and did you notice her girls names are Rachel and Elise?)

Kristen said...

that was an amazing story! wow.

Jessica said...

That story reminds me of Dave's mom, pushing out one twin and then realizing in surprise that she wasn't done yet. :)

2x2momma said...

Dang, I wish that had happened to me!!

Sarah Heder said...

Wonderful story. I can't even imagine what it would be like to not know the whole time during your pregnancy and then to all of a sudden have twins. Pretty incredible. And pretty amazing how it all came to be.