I came across this blog post, and I don't know what to think!
I only heard of Martin & Osa about a year ago because Todd and Julie shop there. They love it!
Beautiful and afordable! What a perfect combination! No wonder you're flabergasted!
I bought the bandeau swimsuit in black. Unfortunately they were out of purple, and the halter one-piece, but I'm still VERY excited!!!!!
So is the Martin part named after you?
alright, I have to go order one!
Will you become my personal shopper? Those are beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I only heard of Martin & Osa about a year ago because Todd and Julie shop there. They love it!
Beautiful and afordable! What a perfect combination! No wonder you're flabergasted!
I bought the bandeau swimsuit in black. Unfortunately they were out of purple, and the halter one-piece, but I'm still VERY excited!!!!!
So is the Martin part named after you?
alright, I have to go order one!
Will you become my personal shopper? Those are beautiful!
Post a Comment