We just finished a month of swimming lessons at the Culver Plunge. The lessons were great, and the kids both made tremendous progress. Affordable and effective, what more could I ask for?
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Staci at 3:13 PM
6 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe Conrad. How did he get so old???
Every time I come here I see a new family picture at the top of your blog and they're all so cute and lovely! I'm thinking our family doesn't have enough of those. Swimming lessons, huh? I've been putting them off with Josie, but I guess we'll have to take the plunge (pun intended) soon. Although, summer is almost over. Am I too late for next summer?
Cute pics of the kids!
I love Eric in orange and oh my gosh, Olivia's teeth are all gone! I agree with Sarah...another adorable family picture! You must have a personal photographer that travels with you on all of your family gatherings, right? Oh, if only...
BTW, good job on the blogging. I love hearing from you this often. It doesn't make me the sad lone sister in Oregon as much. THank you! We are counting down the days until our CA vacation! Can't wait to see you!
love your new picture and background. love them.
nice pics staci. we should sign up noah for lessons there. is it too late for this summer?
We just went to the pool at UCLA Family housing and my kids had a blast! We were there for hours. Can't wait for more summer fun and lessons probably next year. Wore my new Martin+Osa swimsuit and LOVED it.
Post a Comment