

Doug , Eric and Olivia attended the ward trunk or treat tonight. I failed to get pictures until after the post-party, candy induced trance (Olivia) and coma (Eric) set in. Olivia was a ballroom dancer and Eric was an incredibly elaborate skeleton (yes, I worked really hard on THAT one). Doug was the invisible man...and thus impossible to capture on film. No, he really was the invisible man, but he unbandaged his face before I could get a shot of him. Apparently ace bandage over your entire head is not that comfortable. I'll do better with pics on Halloween, I hope!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
After the Ward Trunk or Treat
Posted by Staci at 2:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Look at Olivia, with make-up and breats! haha! That is great!
What will Conrad be?
I miss you!
I actually chuckled out loud at that invisible man joke about Doug. I thought it was cute that you didn't capture him on camera because he was invisible. Oh, and I LOVE that picture of Eric knocked out. That's funny. Josie was the complete opposite. She was incredibly hyper. I don't think I've ever seen her so hyper and it was really amusing! I loved it!
Little love-balls. :)
Staci, please keep up the good work on the blog. It has really brought joy into my life. I feel I know your family so much better. Your omeschooling is a challenge. I commend your energy. Love, Dad
Post a Comment