Sunday, October 12, 2008

Teething Helper #2

Meet Sophie, the giraffe.  Before I listened to my sister and utilized her wonderful necklace (see previous post), I wandered into the Pump Station and asked for the best teether around.  A great teething toy must be both fun to chew and easy to grab and hold.  I was referred to this squeaky giraffe named "Sophie".  She is made in the French Alps of all natural rubber and nontoxic paint.  Again, I was a bit skeptical, and felt strange buying what seemed to be a fancy dog toy for my baby.  My friends at the store assured me that this was the best teether ever, so home we went.  It turns out Sophie is unlike any other teething toy we've tried - very easy to grab and hold.  Conrad loves her (and so do we).

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute!

and I love love love your pumpkins!!!! awesome job on those!

Diana said...

cute- I love giraffes; esp. squeeky french ones.

2x2momma said...

crazy- I saw this in a catalog this morning and thought it looked really cute. guess i'll have to have one on hand when we hit the teething phase!