


Doug and the kids spent one last day at Legoland before our passes expired. Olivia and Eric built lego cars and other items in a workshop. They all enjoyed the newly open "Adventureland". The highlight of the day was Eric finally driving the race cars independently. This was a privilege he had awaited for an entire year (min. driving age is 3). His lucky day had finally arrived. After one shaky lap around the track, it all clicked and he really "put the pedal to the medal" for three more super fast, cut throat laps.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Legoland with Daddy
Posted by Staci at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have still never been to Legoland. Maybe we'll wait until Josie is older than 3 to go as a family and give it a whirl. I know Dan went with Josie before, but I think it'd be fun. Cute pics.
We are so bummed we never got to go to lego land with you guys. That is awesome that he goes around the track... What a brave dude!!!
Love you all!
Post a Comment