Does he look like he likes his skateboard?

Waiting for his birthday present

Olivia playing "Ode to Joy" for the party entertainment

Go, Eric, go!

The big moment!

Olivia made this centerpiece for the party table

Doug and Conrad

Eric, Staci and Olivia
Today between conference sessions we had Eric's 3rd birthday party. Here are some of the highlights.


8 comments:
Look at you, blogging up a blogstorm!!
I miss you guys. Your baby is huge.
YEah! So cute! I'm glad you started a blog, I got the blog address from Sarah, hope you don't mind. Eric is sooooo cute and he looks just like Doug!
Happy Birthday, Eric. Sorry you were asleep when Grandpa called. We love you and love the pictures. I can't wait till Christmas when you get to come to Oregon for a visit. It looks like you had a great time driving the Lego Cars and playing in the water at Kidspace.
Grandpa Heder
Happy Birthday Eric!!! Please tell your mom and dad (but mostly mom) that you want to come to AZ for Halloween!
We miss you and Love you!
Could Eric BE any cuter? I don't think so! He is soooo adorable! Also, I am loving Olivia's hair like that. Looks good! Happy birthday, Eric!
I am loving all these pictures! It makes me happy to feel connected. Happy Birthday Eric!
Fabulous color on you!
Happy Birthday Eric!! Everyone looks great. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe Eric is already 3. We miss you and hopefully we can see everyone soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment