My neighbor got a shot of the reluctant skeleton, the ballroom dancer (ooo-la-la) and the invisible man at the trunk or treat. Thanks, Krystal! Click on the picture for a better view.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
AT the Trunk or Treat
Posted by Staci at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dude Doug that is a sweet costume, although I don't see any black patterns on the face, but maybe that's not how rorsharch usually looks since I haven't read the book yet
Great costumes...so original, Are you planning to don a costume on the 31st? I am astounded at how much Eric is looking like Doug.
That skeleton does not look happy! :) Olivia is gorgeous and Doug's costume is superb. Well done, Heder fam!
Great costume, Doug! I'm really diggin' it!
Oh I thought the invisible man thing was a joke- but you really did do it! Nice. Cutie pies all around.
Post a Comment